This Website https://www.brartamber.com/ contains information, communications, software (including program code which may execute on the server or which may be embedded in or downloadable from individual pages on this Website), images, sounds, music, graphics, photos, videos and other material and services (collectively, the “Content”). All use of this Website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not access or use this Website. These terms may be changed by Saini Law Firm at any time without notice. Your use of the Website constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms.
- The materials provided on this site are for information purposes only.
- These materials constitute general information relating to areas of law familiar to our firm lawyers. They do NOT constitute legal advice or other professional advice and you may not rely on the contents of this Website as such.
- The contents of the Website do not necessarily represent the opinions of Brar Tamber Law or its clients.
- If you require legal advice, you should retain competent legal counsel to advise you.
- If you would like to retain our services, please contact one of our lawyers, who will be pleased to discuss whether our firm can assist you.
- No lawyer-client, advisory, fiduciary or other relationship is created by accessing or otherwise using this Website or by communicating with a lawyer at Brar Tamber Law by way of e-mail, or otherwise, via this Website. Brar Tamber Law does not guarantee the confidentiality of any communication by way of e-mail, or otherwise, via this Website.
- A solicitor-client relationship will arise between you and our firm only if we specifically agree to act for you. Until we specifically agree to act for you on a matter, you should not provide us with any confidential information or material.
- Brar Tamber Law has made every effort to ensure that the Content is accurate. However, Brar Tamber Law does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the Content, or that this Website will be without errors or omissions. Brar Tamber Law neither warrants nor represents that your use of the Content will not infringe rights of third parties.
- The Content is provided without any charge, “as is”, “where is”, without warranty of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. The Content may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors and may be changed or updated without notice. In addition, the Content may be inaccurate as a result of, amongst other causes, changes in legislation, court decisions or the passage of time.
- In no event shall Brar Tamber Law, its partners, agents, contractors or employees be liable for any loss, cost, or damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for harm to business, loss of profits, programs or data, interruption of activities, or any other pecuniary, economic or similar loss) whether direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, exemplary, consequential, or otherwise, arising out of any use, inability to use or misuse of, or any defects, inaccuracies, errors or omissions in, the Content, this Website, or any hyperlinked website, including without limitation, any injuries, fines, fees, penalties, lost profits, lost savings, business interruption, lost data, loss of programs or of use, without regard to the form of action, even if Brar Tamber Law has been advised of the possibility of damages. The fact that information is provided on this Website establishes no duty of care of any kind.
Ontario Law Applies
- The laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein shall govern use of this Website and the interpretation, validity and effect of these terms and conditions, notwithstanding any conflict of laws provisions of your domicile, residence or physical location. You hereby consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario in any action or proceeding related to this Website and agree not to commence any such action or proceeding except in the Province of Ontario, Canada.
- Users of this Website are granted a limited license to display, download or print the Content for their own personal, non-commercial use only, provided (1) neither the Content nor the Website Design is modified in any manner, and (2) you only use the Content for personal or non-commercial use and you will not redistribute, broadcast or copy the Content to any other media without the prior written consent of Brar Tamber Law. Any other use of the Content or the Website Design is prohibited. Neither the Content nor the Website Design may be otherwise reproduced, republished or re-disseminated in any manner or form without the prior written consent of Brar Tamber Law.
Brar Tamber Law Firm and its partners will have no liability for any damage arising from the misuse of any information provided on this Website. The information provided on the Website is not legal advice and should not be relied upon as such. Doing so without seeking the advice of legal counsel constitutes a misuse of the information.
While you use the Website, you must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. In addition, use of the Site is based on the following rules of conduct. You will not:
- Use the Site in a manner which will violate or solicit the violation of any applicable local, provincial, territorial, state, national or international law, rule or regulation, including, without limitation, applicable privacy laws and the statute known as An Act to promote the efficiency and adaptability of the Canadian economy by regulating certain activities that discourage reliance on electronic means of carrying out commercial activities, and to amend the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications (Canada).
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any of our representatives; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make without our prior written consent.
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available any virus, worm, trojan horse, spyware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may, or is intended to, damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, server or telecommunications equipment.
- Conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including, without limitation, scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Site, without our prior written consent.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site.
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation.
- Re-publish material from the Site (including republication on another Website), without our prior written consent.
Any person who is found or reasonably suspected to have violated the rules of conduct provided above, may be barred from using the Site, in our sole discretion, and may be subject to other legal remedies
These terms and conditions, including any documents referenced herein and any other applicable terms and conditions contained on this Website constitute the entire agreement between Brar Tamber Law and you pertaining to your use of this Website. Brar Tamber Law’s failure to enforce any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of such term or condition. The invalidity or unenforceability of any of these terms and conditions will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other term and condition.
You agree that if you breach any of the terms and conditions above that you will no longer be authorized to access or use this Website and that you will immediately destroy all downloaded or printed Content.
6980 Maritz Dr, Unit 9 Mississauga, ON L5W 1Z3
Toll Free: 1-800-BRAR-LAW
Fax No. 647-477-0329